The Caring Medical Difference: Hope Practiced Here®
Thank you for considering Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics for your healthcare needs!
Why should you trust us with your medical care? Please let us tell you a little bit about the Caring Medical Difference! Our goal at Caring Medical is to provide you with a comprehensive, individualized treatment and healing program that will stimulate your body to heal so that you can get back to living a full and active life! No need to continue to take long-term pain medications, receive steroid shots, or undergo unnecessary surgeries! Don’t let pain, degeneration, or injury hold you back from doing all that you want to do in life!
We specialize in treating all types of pain, arthritis, and sports injuries. We will determine the root cause of your problem versus masking it with medications, taping/bracing, or other modalities. Our goal is to keep you active FOR LIFE!
Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics is 100% devoted to curing pain, degeneration, and injury by inducing the body to resolve the underlying cause: joint instability. Our comprehensive program includes treatments that stimulate your body to heal vs treatments that actually accelerate the degenerative process.
As leaders in the field of Regenerative Medicine, we provide you with an individualized treatment program that may include any of the following:
- Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy,
- Platelet Rich Plasma Prolotherapy,
- Bone Marrow-derived stem cell Prolotherapy,
- Adipose-derived stem cell Prolotherapy,
- and/or Nerve Release Injection Therapy,
- in combination with advice on lifestyle factors that include exercise prescriptions, nutrition, stress management, and spiritual healing. We get to know you and are ready and willing to be involved in your lives to help you on the road to healing.
Caring Medical was established in 1991 by Medical Director, Ross Hauser, MD, and CEO, Marion Hauser, MS, RD, and has developed into one of the largest non-surgical chronic pain clinics in the United States. Caring Medical has two locations: One in sunny, beautiful Fort Myers, Florida and one in Oak Park, Illinois just outside Chicago, conveniently located between both major Chicago airports.
Marion Boomer-Hauser, MS, RD, CEO & Ross Hauser, MD, Medical Director
Amazingly enough, our patients travel from all over the globe, including all of the US states, as well as Europe, UK, Africa, Australia, South and Central America, and beyond! Our patients love “pinning” the location from which they have traveled on our Caring Medical map!
Where the world comes for Prolotherapy!®
We have been blessed to treat patients from all over the country and the world at our centers in Chicagoland and southwest Florida. While it may be a new concept to some folks to travel for healthcare, because what we do is so unique, patients are not necessarily able to find a suitable Comprehensive Prolotherapy and stem cell therapy center in their backyard. Our experienced team of professionals is very passionate about getting patients out of pain and back to feeling vital again. We aim to provide you with awesome service from start to finish.
Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Providers: 25+ years’ experience in non-surgical healing!
Ross Hauser, MD | Danielle Steilen-Matias, PA-C | Katie Worsnick, PA-C | David Woznica, MD
The 3 E’s: Experience, Excellence, and Expertise!
The Legacy of Prolotherapy: As with any medical procedure, Prolotherapy providers should use and apply the technique of Prolotherapy only after they have received extensive training and demonstrated the ability to safely administer the treatment. As a patient, we know that you want to come to a place where your provider exhibits a high level of skill and expertise in the treatment he/she provides. Prolotherapy is what we do full time.
The founder of Prolotherapy, George S. Hackett, M.D. taught the technique to Gustav Hemwall, M.D. in the mid-1950s. Dr. Hemwall, the main teacher of Prolotherapy from 1970 to 1998 passed on his knowledge to young physicians, including his apprentice, Ross Hauser, M.D. Dr. Hauser has been carrying on the Prolotherapy legacy for over 25 years, perfecting the technique and expanding its use to many different painful conditions. Together with the talents of Danielle Steilen-Matias, MMS, PA-C, Dave Woznica, MD, and Katie Worsnick, PA-C, they have an incredible armamentarium of experience to utilize in the treatment and resolution of pain, arthritis, and sports injuries. This is why so many people come to Caring Medical – experience!
Excellence: Our team of Prolotherapy practitioners is passionate about maintaining the integrity of the tried and true Hackett-Hemwall technique, as well as incorporating the newer advances in regenerative medicine, such as Stem Cell Therapy and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP). We are always striving to provide the most up-to-date, cost-effective, results-oriented treatments available, often discovering new treatment regimes that are subsequently utilized by others in the field of regenerative medicine. We are innovators!
Expertise: Prolotherapy Research. Over the course of the last 25 years, Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics has published over 30 scientific articles and 8 books on its phenomenal success utilizing the Hackett-Hemwall comprehensive Prolotherapy technique to resolve the pain of such conditions as degenerative disc disease, joint osteoarthritis, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, nerve entrapments, tennis and golf injuries, labral tears and a host of other conditions.
To date, Caring Medical has the best published results resolving the chronic pain of end-stage osteoarthritis. Utilizing bone marrow from the tibia as the proliferant (Prolotherapy solution), all patients were not only able to regain their mobility but also restore their exercise ability.
The 3 R’s: Resolution, Respect, and Results
The staff at Caring Medical whole-heartedly believes in the commission to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. We are committed to doing our best to help you find the resolution to your pain problem, all the while, treating you with the respect and results that you deserve. Our goal is to provide you with awesome 5-star service that leaves you literally jumping for joy!
The Caring Medical Difference outlined:
- We are connected! We are available by phone or email to answer any questions prospective or current patients have.
- We are thorough. Complete histories are taken prior your first visit to ensure the likelihood that you are a good Prolotherapy candidate, as well as to gather information to best prepare for your visit.
- Location, location, location! Both offices are conveniently located near international airports; accommodations including hotels are within walking distance to both offices.
- We treat our patients like family! We hope that throughout the New Patient process and beyond, you will feel as though we are part of your family, as that is surely our goal.
- We are committed! The Caring Medical family has the tools, resources, experience, but mostly the heart, to do what it takes to help you through the process of resolving your pain with Prolotherapy. This can take on many forms including the treatments themselves, but also may even include intense discussions on topics such as marriage satisfaction, job stressors, financial problems and even crises of faith. The care at Caring Medical begins with Caring.
- We practice brutal honesty. We want you to succeed with the treatment regime we provide. We recommend Prolotherapy when Prolotherapy has a high chance of success. If your case is too advanced, we will let you know. Sometimes surgery is required – and we will let you know when.
- We provide cost estimates. At your new patient visit, we will provide an estimate of the total number of visits, an overview of potential solutions to be used, as well as costs. We are committed to helping people resolve their chronic pain in the least number of visits and cost. There are times where we utilize normal comprehensive Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy in lieu of stem cell procedures with great success saving people upwards of $10,000 or more. We recommend stem cell procedures when they have the greatest chance of resolving the condition in the least amount of visits and cost.
- We document the cause of the problem. Most patients, and even their other providers, are unaware of the true diagnoses that lead to the pain/injury: destructive joint motions caused by ligament injury. We combine physical examination techniques as well as motion imaging to document the excessive, abnormal, destructive joint motions. 2mm, 1mm or even fractions of a mm can produce excessive motion leading to joint instability. These excessive motions can be documented by motion technology such as ultrasound and Digital Motion X-Ray.
- We address nerve entrapments. All pain has a nerve component because you only experience pain because the pain impulses are carried and experienced by nerve transmission. Small, as well as large nerves, can become compressed, entrapped or excessively stretched when muscles and facial layers tighten in response to joint instability. Through motion imaging testing with ultrasound and or Digital Motion X-ray, many of these nerve entrapments can be documented and resolved with techniques such as nerve release injection therapy (hydrodissection) or Lyftogt perineural therapy.
- We are on call for you. Patients are given an emergency after-hours number so you may contact one of the providers at all times.
- We follow up with you. We call and/or email you on the next business day to ensure sure all went well with the treatment.
- We are available. Caring Medical practices old-fashioned values. We want you to be able to reach a human being rather than a recording when you call us. As such, we have several people available during business hours to answer the phones. Patients also receive the direct email address of their clinical staff member to answer any questions or concerns after going home.
- We are Prolotherapy patients. We believe in Prolotherapy in large part because Prolotherapy has cured our pain. Among our team are runners, cyclists, power walkers, swimmers, tennis players, triathletes, weightlifters, kayakers, hikers, moms & dads who have all benefited from the healing power of Prolotherapy. We know what you are going through. We know how it feels to be out with an injury.
- We provide hope. Most of the staff at Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics are very long-term employees because of the gratification they receive seeing lives changed. One of the greatest rewards is to be part of restoring a person’s hope, health, happiness, and perhaps most of all, their faith. We know that pain and injury can be disabling to the patient, their loved ones and may appear hopeless. For over 25 years Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics has been committed to the statement, “Hope Practiced Here.” For we know better than anyone that no matter how bad it appears, no matter how many times people have said “you aren’t going to get better,” “it’s all in your head” or “you have to get surgery,” there is another way! There is a cure and that cure is Prolotherapy!
We believe that the most cost-effective treatment available to resolve pain, arthritis, or sports injury, even in patients who have to fly in to receive treatment, is the comprehensive Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy treatments given at Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics. We truly believe “all things are possible” and we hope and pray that you will continue to search for the cause of your condition. We believe that most of you will find that what we have written over these past several decades is true: Joint Instability is the missing diagnosis and has one primary cure: Prolotherapy!
The Family at Caring Medical Regenerative Medicine Clinics