Our Vision: Enable people to live fulfilling, passionate lives by resolving chronic pain and injury through Comprehensive Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy.
Our Mission: Act as a lighthouse, educating the world on the life-changing effects of Comprehensive Hackett-Hemwall Prolotherapy for pain and injury.
Our Motto: Hope practiced here®.
WE COMMIT TO:
- Treating others as we want to be treated. We are athletes, parents, grandparents, and patients serving athletes, parents, grandparents, and patients.
- Integrity, both on the job and in our personal lives.
- Genuine love, care, and humility towards ourselves, each other, and our patients.
- Listening intently to each other and our patients with an open heart and mind.
- Providing achievable solutions for any situation presented to us.
- Continuing education in the field of chronic pain and the often missed diagnosis: joint instability leading to destructive joint motion.
- Developing safe, expedient, and effective treatments for resolution of painful conditions.
- Explaining the true concepts of successful treatments relating to the etiology of pain in an exceptionally understandable way, even if it challenges the prevailing standard methods of care.