Regenerative Medicine Talks
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Ask Dr. Hauser questions about your case on Facebook Live and YouTube. Learn more about Prolotherapy and get your questions answered about arthritis, hypermobility, knee pain, back pain, and more!
- Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Oak Park Public Library
834 Lake St.
Oak Park, IL 60301
with Dave Woznica, MD and Danielle Steilen-Matias, PA-C
RSVP to attend a talk to Izzy Ehelebe: email@example.com
Or sign up to be notified of upcoming talks and other Caring Medical news.
We are dedicated to helping our communities live more active, pain-free lives!
We are thrilled that our physicians volunteer their time to provide community presentations to educate people on Regenerative Medicine treatments and answer medical questions at no charge! If you are a member of a local community or club, and would like our Prolotherapists to come speak at your location, please let us know!
Get a free copy of Prolo Your Pain Away! Curing Chronic Pain with Prolotherapy, 4th Edition
Regenerative Medicine lectures with our Prolotherapists
Our talks are targeted to residents of local communities and sports clubs whose members don’t want chronic pain to keep them off the golf course, tennis court, or prevent them from running and participating in the other sports. Also, these talks can provide insight and alternatives for those facing potential joint replacement, arthroscope, spinal fusion, or other surgery. Very often, people get only one or two medical opinions before undergoing a life-altering surgery, and have not been informed that there are highly successful, non-surgical options available. During our hands-on presentations, we can examine people and help them better understand their painful conditions and whether or not a surgery is truly their only option.
- How Joint Instability is the missing diagnosis in most pain cases.
- Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Stem Cell therapies for accelerated recovery from sports injuries, arthritis, and chronic pain.
- Hype and truth about various types of stem cell therapies. Why many types being marketed are not true stem cell therapy, as well as which types have long-term effectiveness research and which ones don’t.
- Common sports injuries: elbow injuries, back pain, rotator cuff tears, ankle sprains, and more.
- Why you may not have responded to certain pain treatments.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
- Why joint replacement surgery is not necessary for many people.
- How certain surgeries accelerate joint breakdown and arthritis.
- Why using ice for injuries is becoming a thing of the past.
- How cortisone injections can make you more susceptible to injury.
- Why anti-inflammatory pain medications actually accelerate arthritis.
- Question and answer time with the doctors to discuss your specific concerns.
Contact us to schedule a talk at your club or community center
A Regenerative Medicine lecture would be an exciting opportunity for your members and friends! The response has been overwhelmingly positive thus far. We look forward to hearing from you, learning about your community, and seeing how we can help you!
Please email or call our Creative Director, Nicole Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org.