Join Our Team
If patient success is your passion, make regenerative medicine your career
Join our amazing Caring Medical family-fun-passionate team, the only 5-star Prolotherapy clinic in the world, specializing in Comprehensive Prolotherapy and other cutting-edge regenerative medicine therapies! Help amazing patients from all over the world get their lives back from debilitating conditions. Get self-fulfillment and great benefits!
Medical assistant – Full time position
Oak Park, IL & Fort Myers, FL
- Work in a family environment in an innovative field of medicine!
- Make a difference in people’s lives!
- Get to know your patients who travel here from all over the world
- Learn cutting-edge procedures that are being developed every day!
- Work with world-reknown providers in the field of Regenerative Medicine!
We are looking for a skilled, organized, and compassionate medical assistant to join our Caring Medical team. The medical assistant will perform a combination of various administrative and clinical tasks.
Administrative responsibilities include greeting patients as they arrive, answering telephones and emails, scheduling appointments, and updating patients’ medical records. Clinical responsibilities include taking medical histories and recording vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients and procedure trays, and assisting the providers during examinations and procedures.
Medical Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet patients, answer phones and emails, and take messages
- Schedule appointments and patient follow-ups
- Answer questions about out-of-network provider status
- Prepare rooms and ensure supplies are ready, assisting with stocking and inventory when necessary
- Assist in procedures and examinations
- Take and record patient vitals; draw blood for PRP and/or labs
- Conduct lab testing and follow up with results
- Educate patients and their families on health conditions, treatment, and medications
Medical Assistant Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate degree in a medical field
- 2+ years of experience working for a healthcare practice or hospital
- Strong customer service skills
- Inventory management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Electronic Medical Records experience
- Excellent math skills for calculating dosages of solutions for treatment
Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply: fill out the form below or learn more about the position and apply on indeed.com.