Join Our Team
Inspiration. Motivation. Connection. Innovation. It’s what we do best. We are united in providing the best possible service using the best possible treatments for our patients. We listen to our patients. We hear their stories. We help them move forward. We help keep them active for life. We do this as a unified team that respects and commits to one another.
Our Vision: Enable people to live fulfilling, passionate lives by restoring joint, body, and brain health by optimizing human joint structure.
Our Mission: Act as a lighthouse, explaining the structural cause of human disease through dynamic structural medicine; and educating the world on the life-changing effects of H3 Prolotherapy and spinal curve correction.
Our Motto: Hope practiced here®.
WE COMMIT TO:
- Treating others as we want to be treated. We are athletes, parents, grandparents, and patients serving athletes, parents, grandparents, and patients.
- Integrity, both on the job and in our personal lives.
- Genuine love, care, and humility towards ourselves, each other, and our patients.
- Listening intently to each other and our patients with an open heart and mind.
- Providing achievable solutions for any situation presented to us.
- Continuing education in the field of chronic pain and often missed diagnosis: joint instability, leading to destructive joint motions and impairment of the body’s nerve signals and fluid flow, causing localized and systemic disease.
- Developing safe, expedient, and effective treatments for resolution of joint instability and the painful and systemic conditions and diseases it causes.
- Explaining the true concepts of successful treatments relating to the etiology of pain and the breakdown of the body’s joint structures, in an exceptionally understandable way, even if it challenges the prevailing standard methods of care.
Caring Medical Florida is changing the face of medicine, especially for those suffering with seemingly unrelated symptoms that nobody else can figure out the cause. Our leader, Ross Hauser, MD, is on a quest to find the cure for these odd cases, many of which relate to cervical instability – often the missing diagnosis. Brian Hutcheson, D.C. and Danielle Steilen-Matias, MMS, PA-C are working together with Dr. Hauser to provide a comprehensive healing approach.
Our #1 goal at Caring Medical is to provide patients with a comprehensive, individualized treatment program that will stimulates their bodies to heal so that they can get back to living a full and active life! No need to continue to take long-term pain medications, receive steroid shots, or undergo unnecessary surgeries! Chronic pain, uncontrolled cartilage degeneration, or a nagging injury does not need to hold them back from what they want to do in life.
We have been leaders in the field of Regenerative Medicine for nearly 30 years. We have published 9 books and over 30 medical papers supporting our pioneering work in the field of regenerative medicine.
The Caring Medical Team Member: We are looking for very special people. People with passion. Our highly skilled and talented Caring Medical team members provide awesome service to our patients, are 100% approachable, enthusiastic, honest, and of the highest level of integrity; possess good organizational skills, good clinical and patient care skills, good math skills, ability to multi-task, good verbal and written communication skills, good computer skills, and have the ability to actively and independently solve problems.
Expanding our Caring Medical offices! The need to help patients from all over the globe, thus Caring Medical Florida continues to grow. Because of this, we have expanded to two buildings. Thus, we need to add more highly qualified people to our already awesome team. #HiringNow #ReadyToWork #FortMyersFLJobs
Due to our clinic’s growth, we have openings for the following positions:
- RN and LPN
- Medical Assistant
We are looking for smart, passionate, committed people to join our amazing team of professionals!
Why Caring Medical? We are a family. We stick together. We know each other. We love each other. We support each other. We work hard together. We discover new things. We are not satisfied until we figure out the cause of our patients’ problems. We spend time with our patients. We are ever-changing, growing, and learning.
We offer a competitive benefits plan including employee health/dental/vision/life insurance; paid time off; 8 paid holidays; 401K plan; profit-sharing plan; monthly vitamin stipend; free medical care at our office; discounted family rate; and opportunities for advanced learning.
We work Monday through Friday, no weekends, no nights. The clinic is open from 7:30AM to 5:00PM.
If you are looking for an amazing career opportunity, please contact us. Tell us about yourself so we can get to know you. Most people do not have experience in Regenerative Medicine. That’s fine – we will train you. We are looking for heart, first and foremost. Get ready for a crazy, fun, and thrilling ride! We look forward to speaking with you and starting the process rolling!